Amla is a deciduous tree that grows up to 30 feet in height. The botanical name for the Amla plant is Phyllanthusemblica. The amla tree is native to India and Nepal, and that is why it is referred to as the Indian Gooseberry. This tree is considered sacred in India. It has been worshiped since ancient times as the “Earth Mother”. The tree is best known for its succulent fruit. The fruit is small and light green in color with six vertical stripes and a hard seed inside. The fruit has a sour and astringent taste. The word “amla is derived from the Sanskrit word “amlaki”, which means “the sustainer” or prosperity. The fruit belongs to the Euphorbiaceae family. Amla is considered as one of the most popular herbs for improving our health and well-being. It is a major part of the TriphalaChurna, which is a combination of three potent herbs. According to Ayurveda, regular consumption of amla balances all three doshas of the body- Vata, Pitta and Kapha. In ancient Ayurveda, amla was used for promoting longevity, digestion, for enhancing concentration and alleviating respiratory problems.
• Amla is known as a vrishya herb, which means that it helps to enhance all seven tissues, including the reproductive tissue. Amla supports the reproductive system in both males and females, overcoming difficulty in conceiving.
• The anti-inflammatory properties of amla help to reduce pain and swelling of the bones in arthritis patients.
• Amla is very beneficial for eye health as well. It is believed to improve eye sight and prevent age-related macular degeneration. The antioxidants present in amla protect the eye retina from oxidative stress, reducing the risk of cataract. Soak amla in water and wash the eyes with the infusion to improve your eyesight.
• Amla is a potent stress reliever and can help to induce sound sleep. Massage your scalp withamla oil to induce sleep and relieve headaches.
• Amla improves nerve health by facilitating proper flow of blood. Regular consumption of amla improves cognitive function, increasing concentration and memory.
• Amla prevents health-related hyperlipidemia by alleviating oxidative stress in the ageing process. It also protects the body from radiation.
• Amla is considered to have a beneficial effect on respiratory disorders. Vitamin C in amla makes it a mighty herbal medicine against cold and cough.
• The antibacterial properties of amla help the body to fight against bacterial, fungal and viral infections, making the body more resistant to diseases
• Health-conscious people should definitely add amla to their diet. Amla boosts metabolism, leading to the reduction of fat accumulation in the body. It also keeps the stomach full for a longer period of time. One need to include amla juice for weight loss
• The high content of antioxidants in amla protects the body from the action of free radicals. It promotes longevity and slows down the ageing process.
• Amla is also known to have positive effects on the cardiovascular system. It is rich in many heart-friendly nutrients, which prevents the blockage of blood flow to the heart, reducing bad cholesterol. It strengthens the heart muscles, lowers cholesterol and controls hypertension
• The high levels of antioxidant in amla restrict the growth of carcinogenic cells, preventing cancer. It keeps the harmful free radicals at bay, preventing stomach, skin and liver cancer. Its Oxidative Radiance Activity Capacity (ORAC) prevents cell damage from oxidative stress, preventing tumor cell growth.
• Amla is a low in sugar and a high fiber fruit, making it perfect for diabetics. It stimulates the isolated group of cells that secrete insulin. This reduces the blood sugar in diabetes patients. Take amla juice with turmeric twice a day to control diabetes. It is also rich in chromium, which makes it very beneficial for diabetic
MRT Organic products are subject to critically stringent quality assurance. Our commitment to quality is the highest in our industry to ensure the best quality nutritional supplements money can buy. You have our guarantee!
Amla extract, Amla powder, turmericCapsule Shell (Gelatine)
• Take one capsule twice daily, preferably with meals or may be taken as a tea by opening capsule into a cup, then adding hot water. Do not exceed stated dose
Organic Certification Status: Made with Organic Ingredients. NPOP, NOP AND EU Certification from Lacon, Germany
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners. No Preservatives. No added Sugar or Salt. No Starch, No Corn, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soya, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Always read the label.
MRT gives the products which are grown under the stringent organic standards of NPOP, NOP and EU certification by LACON, Geramany