Arjuna is a heart tonic that helps to maintain a healthy heart. It helps to reduce the effect of stress & nervousness. It helps to promote healthy heart functioning. It also helps to maintain blood pressure as per normal person.It helps to improve pumping action of heart.
HISTORY AND FOLKLORE
The bark of tree contains natural alkaloids which may be useful for natural care of heart problems. Although there are many other herbal remedies for heart but Arjuna is unique in its action. The bark from the Arjuna tree has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda to support numerous health concerns including, prominently, cardiovascular health.
FLAVOUR AND ENERGETIES
Astringent, Bitter, Pungent
Arjuna is rich in Saponins, Natural, Anti-oxidant, Gallic acid, Ellagic acid, Oligomeric Proanthocryanidins, Phytosterols, rich in minerals like Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc and Copper.
USES AND PREPARATION
- Arjuna Tabletis rich in saponnins, natural anti-oxidants (flavonoids) gallic acid, ellagic acid, oligomeric proanthocyanidins, phytosterols, and minerals including calcium, magnesium, zinc and copper.
- Regular use of arjuna tablet improves the pumping activity of heart, which makes it very useful for heart weakness and congestive heart failure.
- Arjunatablet improves cardiac muscle strength
- It decrease in LDL cholesterol levels. Arjuna’s ability to suppress the blood’s absorption of lipids indicates that it has cholesterol-regulating properties. Its principle constituents are §-sitosterol, ellagic acid and arjunic acid.
- Arjuna bark tablet is rich in Co-enzyme Q-10 which prevents incident of heart attacks.
- Arjuna tablet also has a tonic and diuretic effects that benefit cirrhosis of the liver.
- It induces a drug-dependent decrease in blood pressure and heart rate.
- The Arjun atablet is useful as an anti-ischemic and cardioprotective agent in hypertension and in ischemic heart disease, especially in disturbed cardiac rhythm, angina or myocardial infarction.
- Arjuna tablet helps maintain a healthy heart and reduces the effects of stress and nervousness.
- Arjuna tablet enhances prostaglandins and lowers risk of coronary heart trouble.
- Arjuna tablet can relieve symptomatic complaints of essential hypertension such as giddiness, insomnia, lassitude, headache and the inability to concentrate.
- It helps to maintain healthy cholesterol level which is already within the normal limits.
- It helps to maintain healthy blood pressure.
- Helps to support calmness & relaxation of body.
- It has stimulant effect on heart & act as heart tonic.
- It helps to regain the strength of bones.
- It helps to induce sense of well being.
Anxiolytic, tonic, hypolipidemic, rejuvenative, nervine, sedative, 5 and adaptogenic. 7
Specific: Not for use in pregnancy except under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner.
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.