Flaxseed oil comes from the seeds of the flax plant. According to the Thomas Jefferson Agricultural Institute, a flax seed is about 40% oil by weight. Of this oil, 55% of it is omega-3 fatty acid.
- Flaxseed oil has been found to be beneficial for those who suffer from Crohn’s Disease and Colitis.
- Several studies have found that this oil seems to be able to calm the inner lining of the inflamed intestines.
- Flaxseed oil is beneficial in helping to reduce high cholesterol. It’s important to keep in mind however, that this alone cannot be totally effective in reducing cholesterol levels, an overhaul of overall diet must work in conjunction with flaxseed oil.
METHOD OF EXTRACTION
This oil comes packaged in plastic bottles and Glass Bottles.
Food and cosmetic use
certification: NPOP, NOP & EU Certified by Lacon, Germany
Saturated – 8.8G
Polyunsaturated – 75.7G
– Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) -14.9
– Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)-60.7
– Oleic Acid (Omega 9) -15.3
MRT gives the products which are grown under the stringent organic standards of NPOP, NOP and EU certification by LACON, Geramany