Grape seed is an industrial derivative of grape seeds, extremely rich in antioxidants and oligomericproanthocyanidin complexes (OPCs).The extract has been linked to a wide range of possible therapeutic properties including healing wounds and treating conditions such as high cholesterol,atherosclerosis, macular degeneration, poor circulation, nerve damage, as well as preventing cancer.
The antioxidants, including flavonoids, linoleic acid, and phenolic procyanidins, in grape seed extract help protect your blood vessels from damage, which may help prevent high blood pressure.
Grape seed extract has previously been shown to help dilate blood vessels and was shown to lower blood pressure in people with metabolic syndrome (most of whom also had prehypertension).
Another study found that a grape seed extract beverage improved blood pressure in people with pre-hypertension, while a single dose of grape seed extract improved blood pressure in hypertensive rats.
The grape seed extract may benefit this condition. Feelings of heaviness, itching, and pain were reduced significantly.Grape seed extract has been shown to improve bone formation and bone strength in animal studies.Grape seed extract has been found to inhibit leg swelling that can occur during prolonged sitting.In addition, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center:Animal studies suggest grape seed extract may reverse hippocampal dysfunction in the brain by reducing oxidative stress and preserving mitochondrial function. Grape seed extract may even be useful as a preventative or therapeutic agent in Alzheimer’s disease.Grape seed extract solution led to less demineralization and more remineralization of cavities in one lab study. Since remineralization is an effective treatment that may stop or reverse early tooth decay, grape seed extract could play a beneficial role in oral health.
Grape seed extract administered along with exercise training improved lipid profile, weight loss, blood pressure and other diabetic complications better than either intervention administered alone.
Slight evidence suggests grape seed extract may also be beneficial for:
• Improving night vision
• Protecting collagen and elastin in your skin (for anti-aging effects)
• Treating hemorrhoids
• Protecting against oxidative rancidity and bacterial pathogens
MRT Organic products are subject to critically stringent quality assurance. Our commitment to quality is the highest in our industry to ensure the best quality nutritional supplements money can buy. You have our guarantee!
• Take one capsule twice daily, preferably with meals or may be taken as a tea by opening capsule into a cup, then adding hot water. Do not exceed stated dose.
• Grapeseed extract, grapeseed powder, Capsule Shell (Gelatine)
Organic Certification Status: Made with Organic Ingredients. NPOP, NOP AND EU Certification from Lacon, Germany
• No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners. No Preservatives. No added Sugar or Salt. No Starch, No Corn, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soya, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.
• Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
• Always read the label.
MRT gives the products which are grown under the stringent organic standards of NPOP, NOP and EU certification by LACON, Geramany