- Peanut oil, also known asgroundnut oil or arachis oil, is a mild-tasting vegetable oil derived from peanuts.
- The oil is available with a strong peanut flavor and aroma, analogous tosesame oil.
- It is often used inChinese, South Asian and Southeast Asian cuisine, both for general cooking, and in the case of roasted oil, for added flavor.
- Peanut oil has a high smoke point relative to many other cooking oils, so is commonly used for frying foods.
- the health benefits of peanut oil include its ability to reduce cholesterol levels, protect hearthealth, prevent cancer, boost cognitive function, improve the nervous system, strengthen the immune system, lower blood pressure, and protect the skin.
- Most of the health benefits of peanut oilcome from its diverse types of fatty acids, such as oleic acid, stearic acid, palmitic acid, and linoleic acid, among others
METHOD OF EXTRACTION
This oil comes packaged in plastic bottles and Glass Bottles.
Food and cosmetic use
certification: NPOP, NOP & EU Certified by Lacon, Germany
|Pantothenic acid||0 mg|
|Vitamin A||0 IU|
|Vitamin E||15.69 mg|
|Vitamin K||0.7 µg|
MRT gives the products which are grown under the stringent organic standards of NPOP, NOP and EU certification by LACON, Geramany