Organic Maize Flour:
- Maizealso known as corn is a large grain plant first domesticated by indigenous peoples in Mexico about 10,000 years ago.
- The six major types of corn aredent corn, flint corn, corn, popcorn, flour corn, and sweet corn.
- The leafy stalk of the plant produces separate pollen andovuliferous inflorescences or ears, which are fruits, yielding kernels (often erroneously called seeds).
- Maize kernels are often used in cooking as a starch.
- Maize, being popular as a food item, is enjoyed by people in various forms, like, whole corn, corn flour, cornstarch, corn gluten, corn syrup, cornmeal, corn oil, popcorn, cornflakes, etc.
- Apart from satisfying the taste buds of its users, maize is also a good source of vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber.
- The nutritional value of cornflakes is almost similar to that of cooked maize. One large ear of cooked yellow maize contains almost 4 grams of protein, 3.5 grams of dietary fiber, around 30 grams of carbohydrates, 1.5 grams of fat, 3.6 grams of sugar, around 100 grams of water, no cholesterol and amounts to 126 calories.
- Below is more maize nutrition facts and information about the vitamin and mineral content in one large ear of yellow maize, which is cooked without salt.
MRT gives the products which are grown under stringent organic standards of MPOP, NOP, and EU certification LACON Germany
Retail packing available: 500g
Bulk packing available: 25kg/ 50kg