Mango butter is extracted from the kernels of the Mango tree which typically grow in the tropics, where they grow into very large trees.
Mango butter shares a lot of the same uses as Shea and Cocoa butter, however the fatty acid profile varies slightly with an enhanced level of anti-oxidants and vitamins.
THIS MAKES MANGO BUTTER SUITABLE FOR
Body care products
Lotions and Massage Creams
As with our other butters, use directly on the skin as a replacement to massage oils for a truly luxurious experience, which provides a slower slip rate than traditional oils and deeply nourishes the skin.
The lighter nature of Mango butter makes it a popular choice for neck, facial and foot areas, where Shea and Cocoa butters can be a little too heavy. Alternatively why not combine your Shea and Mango Butters where the fatty acid profiles combine to produce skin nourishing and replenishing creams.
BENEFITS OF MANGO BUTTER
• Has skin softening soothing & moisturizing properties.
• This semi/hard butter is off-white in color and very similar to cocoa butter.
• Helps to combat dry skin, eczema and dermatitis.
• Is helpful in protecting the skin from the weather and UV radiation.
• Said to be effective at reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
• Reported to benefit frost bite, sunburn, insect bites, rashes and stretch marks.
• Contains anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties.
• Is non-greasy and absorbs easily into the skin.
• Has a shelf life of up to 18 months if stored in a cool, dry, dark location.
• produces a hard bar with a stable, conditioning lather when used in soap making
Expeller pressed from the kernels of the Mango Tree.
MRT gives the product which is grown under the stringent organic standards of NPOP, NOP, and EU certification by LACON, GERMANY.
RETAIL PACKING AVAILABLE :< /B>
BULK PACKING AVAILABLE :< /B>