Organic Raggi Flour:
• Finger Millet, also known as Raggi, is cultivated in drier parts of the world – mainly in Asia and Africa. Raggi has a distinct taste and is widely used in Southern Indian and Ethiopian dishes.
• Ragi is a rich source of Calcium, Iron, Protein, Fiber and other minerals. The cereal has low fat content and contains mainly unsaturated fat.
• It is easy to digest and does not contain gluten; people who are sensitive to gluten can easily consume Finger Millet. Raggi is considered one of the most nutritious cereals.
• Ragi has high protein content
• Ragi is also a very rich source of minerals. It has been found to have between 5-30 times the calcium content found in other cereals. It is also rich in phosphorus, potassium and iron. Calcium is of course an important component in maintaining bone density and health. Thus, finger millet would be a healthier alternative to over-the-counter supplements, especially for people who might be at risk of osteoporosis or low hemoglobin levels.
• Raggi controls diabetes
• Raggi has anti-microbial properties
• Raggi has anti-cancer potential
• Raggi keeps you young
• Raggi reduces “bad” cholesterol, prevents cardiovascular disease
• Major portion of Raggi Flour is carbohydrate, around 80%. The Fat percentage is quite less which is good. Protein and fiber contents vary but range from less to moderate. 100 grams of Raggi has roughly on an average of 336 KC all of energy in them.
MRT gives the products which are grown under stringent organic standards of MPOP, NOP, and EU certification LACON Germany
Retail packing available: 500gm
Bulk packing available: 25kg/ 50kg