Organic Rice Flour (white) Roasted:
- Rice flour(also rice powder) is a form of flour made from finely milled rice. It is distinct from rice starch, which is usually produced by steeping rice in lye.
- Rice flour is a particularly good substitute for wheat flour, which causes irritation in the digestive systems of those who aregluten-intolerant.
- Rice flour is also used as a thickening agent in recipes that are refrigerated or frozen since it inhibits liquid separation.
- This kind of rice is low in sodium, saturated fat and cholesterol. It is also rich in calories same as its counterpart.
- It is a mixture of complex nutrients and carbohydrates. Rice flour, rice as well as brown rice can additional for a main part of animal protein; this means less eating of saturated fats which contribute to extra weight.
MRT gives the products which are grown under stringent organic standards of MPOP, NOP, and EU certification LACON Germany
Retail packing available: 500gm
Bulk packing available: 25kg/ 50kg