Organic soya flour:
Soya flour is made by grinding roasted soybeans into a powder. Soya bean flour is considered a health food, and is used in many food products. With increasing awareness about health, there is a distinct shift towards soya products including its flour. Its use as a supplement to wheat flour is increasing substantially in many households. Rich in high-quality protein and other nutrients, soy flour also adds a pleasant texture and flavor to foods.
- Soya flour is rich in vitamins, minerals, is flavones and lecithin, nutrients proven to help lower cholesterol, prevent cancer and loss of bone mass.
- Soya is strongly recommended for diabetics, expectant mothers, growing children, cardiac patients, weight-watchers and the aged.
- A 100 per cent vegetarian high quality protein source that does wonders for young and old.
- Especially great for growing children, as it provides critical vitamins, minerals, fiber and protein.
- Eating more high-fiber foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains and soya nuggets helps to lose weight.
- Soya is one of the best non-fish sources of essential omega-3 fatty acids, which may help reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Soy protein may provide positive results for people with high blood pressure
- Soy protein is beneficial to women in post-menopausal years.
- Soya is low in fat and sodium, and may help reduce the risk of heart disease.