HISTORY AND FOLKLORE
Tulsi is also known as the Queen of the Herbs. Tulsi is also an important symbol in the Hindu religion and is worshipped in morning and evening. According to Ayurveda Tulsi is best for healthy body and soul. Tulsi Powder helps to boost up the immunity. It helps to fight against various infections and helps to reduce the harmful effects of environmental & seasonal changes. It acts as a support for respiratory problems.
It is an aromatic plant in the family Lamiaceae which is native to the Indian subcontinent and widespread as a cultivated plant throughout the Southeast Asian tropics. It is an erect, many-branched subshrub, 30–60 cm (12–24 in) tall with hairy stems and simple phyllotaxic green or purple leaves that are strongly scented.
Leaves have petioles and are ovate, up to 5 cm (2.0 in) long, usually slightly toothed. The flowers are purplish in elongate racemes in close whorls. The two main morphotypes cultivated in India and Nepal are green-leaved (Sri or Lakshmi tulasi) and purple-leaved (Krishnatulasi).
Tulasi is cultivated for religious and medicinal purposes, and for its essential oil. It is widely known across the Indian subcontinent as a medicinal plant and a herbal tea, commonly used in Ayurveda, and has an important role within the Vaishnava tradition of Hinduism, in which devotees perform worship involving holy basil plants or leaves. This plant is revered as an elixir of life.
USES AND PREPARATION
• Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
• Supports the immune system and tonic to lungs.
• Tonic to digestive, nervous and respiratory system.
• Tulsi is helpful to fight air borne infections, bacterial, minor cough and cold due to environmental changes.
• Aqueous decoction of Tulsi leaves is given as a tonic in gastric and hepatic disorders.
• Helps to provide soothing effect in abdominal distention, nasal congestion and sinus congestion.
• Tulsi helps to enhance spiritual power, promotes healthy and happy mood feeling.
• Supports healthy urinary system and urination.
Oleanolic Acid, Ursolic Acid, Rosmarinic Acid, Eugenol, Carvacrol, Linalool, ß-caryophyllene (about 8%),  ß-elemene (c.11.0%), and Germacrene D (about 2%).
FLAVOUR NOTES AND ENERGETIES
Specific: Not for use in pregnancy except under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner.
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.